More than 200 exhibitors will be showcasing all kinds of products including bedding & towelling, table & kitchen linen, machinery & technology, design & styling and more in hall 4.2. Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd expressed: “With Chinese consumers’ disposable income rising steadily, we expect demand for quality home textile products to continue to grow. Domestic and international suppliers should take advantage of our fair to tap into the huge potential in the Chinese market.”
Quality products and latest technologies all under one roof
To cater to buyers’ various sourcing needs, the fair will include:
· Branded suppliers: top domestic bedding & towelling brands including A-Fontane, Cotton Field Home, Loftex China, Mercury Home Textiles and Violet Home Textile are here looking for potential franchisees and agents. Some of the well-known international players like Cotton USA and Asahi Kasei will also present their up-to-date products and technologies at the fair
· Seven domestic pavilions: OEMs from the regions of Tongzhou, Haimen, Zhenze, Pujiang, Huzhou, Tongxiang Zhouquan and Gaoyang will showcase their specialty products ranging from bedding, silk products, silk quilts, towelling to quilts and more
· Machinery Equipment Zone: cooperating with China Sewing Machinery Association for the first time to feature the Sewing Equipment Pavilion. In addition, some of the most advanced and efficient textile solutions such as automated production lines, smart logistic systems and computerised embroidery machines are also available
· Fringe programme: comprehensive forums discussing topics including ongoing market trend, latest technology application and more
Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition 2018 is held concurrently with four other textile events: Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value.
Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
To find out more about this fair, please visit: www.intertextilehome.com.
For more information about Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €661* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services.
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
*preliminary numbers 2017
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de
- ITSHS18-OPR-eng (pdf, 144 KB)